Tuesday 13 December 2011

- Lolicious "welcome back" loot -


Hello minna~ !!
10 days are already past after my return in Italy, then I am a bit late,
but here the loot that was waiting for me at home ^w^
The list:

- RO-KYU-BU! Life-size Wall Scroll - Maho (Chara-ani)
- Bakemonogatari - Mayoi Hachikuji (Good Smile Company)
- Evangelion Shin Gekijoban: 3nd Impact (PSP)
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Blu-ray 06 Limited Edition (Aniplex)


> Life-size Maho Wall Scroll


> I guess you already know my tastes, then you already know that I love
Ro-Kyu-Bu! and of course I love Maho! ( genki character ftw :3 ). When I read "life-size" this became a must buy for me. And indeed it is awesome! Tears on my eyes during the scroll. So well made and LIFE SIZE! Do want to chuu Maho all the day, but maybe it would be too much for my parents to bear XDww
Anyway, I recommend it to all the loli/rokyubu lovers :3




> Mayoi Hachikuji


> Lolicious welcome back is lolicious! loli/twintail/pettanko/knee aid band etc. = unlimited nosebleed = must get! Simple like that :3
And thank you GSC for your (usual?)quality ^w^




> Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica BD 06 + Evangelion Shin Gekijoban: 3nd Impact


> Last BD of the Madoka Magica series and the music game of Evangelion for PSP.
Two "must watch" series, two "must buy" items d(>_< )




That's all! If you have any question you are welcome :3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment